Are you curious about Bitcoin, cryptocurrency, or blockchain? Finding the best cryptocurrency websites can be challenging, like searching for a needle in a haystack. Luckily, I’ve done the hard work for you! After extensive research, I’ve curated a collection of the finest crypto links that are dedicated to expanding your knowledge of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Many of these websites I’ve personally used. Keep checking back, as this list continues to grow over time. Don’t forget to bookmark it for future reference, Cryptounit!

Ethereum

Ethereum

$3,027.44

ETH 1.03%

Bitcoin

Bitcoin

$62,911.35

BTC 2.03%

Litecoin

Litecoin

$83.05

LTC 1.18%

ETH/USD:

[exchange-rates_badge amount="1" base_currency="ETH" flag_type="none" decimals="2" id="1690700525" currency_list="USD"]

BTC/USD:

[exchange-rates_badge amount="1" base_currency="BTC" flag_type="none" decimals="2" id="1690700525" currency_list="USD"]

LTC/USD:

[exchange-rates_badge amount="1" base_currency="BTC" flag_type="none" decimals="2" id="1690700525" currency_list="USD"]

CryptoUnits - 1539+ Best Cryptocurrency Websites & Bitcoin Sites List of 2023!

By crypto worshipper
Cryptocurrency Forensics 🚀🌑

Jeet Token

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Reviews: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate.

Contact Us for Delisting

If your website has been listed as potentially fraudulent, but you believe that it is not involved in any deceptive activities, please reach out to us.

Once you've furnished us with compelling evidence of your legitimate presence in the Crypto World, we will consider removing your website from the list.

Common Reasons for Listing

We typically categorize websites as potentially fraudulent for several reasons:

  • You may be concealing your team's identity.
  • Your website might have a negative reputation due to suspicions of trickery or scams.
  • You may lack a well-crafted project whitepaper, or the existing one may be of poor quality.

Their official site text

Buy Now

Feed Village With

$Jeet

My friend, $JEET is the next big popular memecoin isn't it??

0xB43c4875f2b0Bf464f9D747A0caae9FD8E754252

Available on

Uniswap

The JEET Manifesto

Calling all JEETS! Tired of those snobby Inu coins hogging the memecoin spotlight, isn't it? Well, move over, little pups, because $JEET is in the house now! It is time for the scrappy, meme-tastic underdog to show the crypto world what it is all about, my friend.

You know the feeling, right? Searching for little scraps in the crypto jungle while those Inu coins keep on going and going. But no more, I say! $JEET is here to make memecoins cool, relatable, and downright degenerate again.

We said no, no to those fancy presales and sneaked into the crypto scene all stealth-like. And guess what, my friend? No taxes, burnt LP, and a renounced contract. $JEET has got your back, my fellow crypto misfits. Fueled by the unstoppable power of the dankest memes, let $JEET take you on a wild ride to the moon and even beyond!

So, what are you waiting for, Jeet? Grab your bags, hold on tight, and get ready for the $JEET revolution. This is the memecoin for the true degenerates, the ones who are not afraid to have some fun. Strap in and let's go because, with $JEET, there is no limit to how high we can fly, my friend! Let us get this Naan!

How To Buy

It's super easy to acquire $JEET.

Create Wallet.

Download and install a wallet like Metamask on your browser, or if on mobile from the App Store or Google Play Store.

Buy ETH

JEET is on the Ethereum blockchain so you need ETH to purchase. You can purchase ETH inside wallets or withdraw from an exchange.

Go to Uniswap

Go to app.uniswap.org and connect your wallet. Paste the $JEET contract into the bottom box and click "I understand".

Swap ETH for $JEET

Enter how much ETH you want to buy with in the top box. Then click swap and then confirm when your wallet pops up.

Welcome JEET

You're officially a JEET, come say hi in our Jeet friendly village!

Roadmap

Phase 1

Community Created

CoinGecko/CMC Listings

500 Holders reached

$JEET listed on Uniswap

$JEET liquidity burned

Phase 2

Community partnerships

$JEET meme/shill competitions

First CEX listing

2,000 Holders reached

First major $JEET token utility revealed

Phase 3

Jeet merch

Jeet Village

Jeet Tools

5,000 Holders reached

Meme Takeover

5 New CEX listings

Tokenomics

100 trillion $JEET to feed our village.

$JEET Token Supply

100,000,000,000,000

0% Tax. 100% Jeet friendly.

A total of 93% of tokens are allocated to the liquidity pool, Liquidity Pool got burnt, and the contract was renounced. The remaining 7% of the supply is reserved exclusively for future centralized exchange listings, bridges, and liquidity pools.

Read More Close

Pros & Cons

Areszcoin

N Protocol

Merry Christmas Token (MCT)

Morpho Network

DYZilla

Chooky

christmashiba.xyz

Floki Santa

Mummy Finance

King Animals